You so lovingly and precisely put on that lipstick in the morning, only to have it fade and vanish even before its lunch time. Worry not! Here’s a cheat sheet for you to try and keep your lipstick bright and beautiful through the day, despite those umpteen numbers of coffee you like to sip at work.
- Soften your chapped lips with moisturising lip butter then buff the lips with a soft face towel. This takes out chapped skin build-up on your lips.
- Apply a coat of lip balm and then wipe off excess leaving your lips smooth. Allows the lipstick to go one smoother.
- Take your regular liquid foundation and dab it on your mouth and your lips with a damp makeup sponge. It creates the base, and holds on to the lipstick pigments for longest time. This also prevents the colour from bleeding out f your natural lip line.
- Now apply your favourite lipstick. Choose a creamy texture, and apply with a lip brush for precision.
- Dab some loose powder on your lips; purse them together to set the colour. Reapply your lip colour again. Repeat the process twice, and your lipstick is sealed on your lips.
Author : Priyanka Bhattacharya