After a hectic day at work it is not always easy to take care of your skin. But for great skin, a little hard work is needed. It is important to take off makeup and day’s grime from your skin, so that it can breathe and repair itself at night. Add some much-needed vitamin and minerals to your skin so that they help repair your skin better. This is also the time you should put in an extra effort to deal with your eyes and lips. So here are few key products you need to look bright and beautiful in the morning:
- Always use an eye makeup remover to wipe away waterproof eye makeup and any basic makeup you use.
- Then use an exfoliating face wash to remove grime and makeup residue, as well as gently slough off layer of dead skin.
- Apply an eye cream to soothe and firm the area around your eyes.
- Dab some skin brightening serum on your face to give your skin a booster dose of actives to help in the repair process.
- Then massage in a rich, specialised night cream to restore hydration, and add emollient to your skin as you sleep.
- Finish off with a lip balm to treat dry, chapped lips and the mouth area.
Author : Priyanka Bhattacharya