Little girls love pink. So do big girls. Instead of bright cotton candy pink, go all grown up with pink that’s matte and earthy. Here are 5 steps to get that pretty pink look.
- The best way you can play up the pink hue right now is to put on a skin that’s matte but sheer. Apply a mousse foundation on your face and neck. For a sheer finish, use very little of the product.
- Dust a translucent powder to set the base and give you soft glow.
- Do up your eyes with earthy pink and brown shadow. Apply the pink shade on the lid till the crease. Use a dark purple shade close to your upper lash line. Smudge it and add dollops of mascara on your upper and lower lashes.
- Dab a rosy pink blush on the apple of your cheeks blend well with your fingers in a circular motion to get natural effect.
- To finish the look first line and fill your lips with a nude pink lip liner. Then apply a matte pink lipstick on your lips to add more intensity to your pink lips.
Author : Priyanka Bhattacharya